SEBA SEBA COLOMBIA PANDEYUCA (4 PACKS) Cassava bread Cheese snack Colombian made Colombian bakery Colombian food
- DESCRIPTION: Toasted product, made from cheese, characteristic flavor and smell. Crunchy but soft texture when biting.
- BENEFITS: Gluten free, low in calories, provides nutrients to the body such as: proteins and vitamins. Does not contain preservatives, Natural colorant
- TRADITION: Well known as Pan de yuca or Cassava bread is a traditional Colombian bread made with yuca flour and cheese. The perfect combination would be with a cup of hot chocolate for breakfast or for an afternoon snack with a cup of tea or coffee.
- QUANTITY: These four big packs come with 8 pandeyucas each for a total of 32. Perfect purchase for a family meeting, friends reunion or even yourself only.
- SELLER REPUTATION: For over 10 years, RUUFE has been bringing smiles to the latino faces of snack lovers and dessert lovers with each and every bite. From Colombian snacks, mexican, brazilian, argentinian, you name it. We stand by our slogan which means ReUniting Unified Families from Everywhere; RUUFE.