- ALL-NATURAL: Our Tapioca Flour is derived from certified organic Manioc roots grown in Brazil, Gluten-free, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher
- MADE WITH 100% CASSAVA: Tapioca flour starch is made from cassava (yuca) manioc root, a starchy root vegetable (manihot esculenta) sourced directly from Brazilian farms.
- FREE OF TOP ALLERGENS: No milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or soybean. Tapioca Flour Amafil is a great grain-free alternative to corn starch that won't alter your recipe.
- DELICIOUS USES: For grain-free recipes, replace cornstarch with tapioca flour in cooking, baking, and thickening. Great in breads & desserts such as tapioca cookies, bread, cakes & tea pearls.
- FRESH QUALITY - We make sure our organic tapioca flour starch are fresh and sealed correctly to give you the best quality. Amafil's tapioca starch makes a great addition to paleo diets since the starch derives from the natural cassava root.
Details: Ready dough for Tapioca (hydrated cassava gum) (for frying pan tapioca). How to use: Preheat an ungreased non-stick frying pan of approximately 21 cm in diameter over medium heat. Then, add 100 g (5 full tablespoons) of Amafil Tapioca Pasta and shape the tapioca-like pancake in the skillet. Let it bake only on one side until it is unglued from the bottom. Stuff to taste, fold in half and serve. Storage method: Keep in a cool, dry, and odorless place. Once opened, store in the fridge and consume within 7 days.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 8.8 x 5.2 inches