- ALL-NATURAL: Our Tapioca Flour is derived from certified organic Manioc roots grown in Brazil, Gluten-free, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher
- MADE WITH 100% CASSAVA: Tapioca flour starch is made from cassava (yuca) manioc root, a starchy root vegetable (manihot esculenta) sourced directly from Brazilian farms.
- FREE OF TOP ALLERGENS: No milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or soybean. Tapioca Flour Amafil is a great grain-free alternative to corn starch that won't alter your recipe.
- DELICIOUS USES: For grain-free recipes, replace cornstarch with tapioca flour in cooking, baking, and thickening. Great in breads & desserts such as tapioca cookies, bread, cakes & tea pearls.
- FRESH QUALITY - We make sure our organic tapioca flour starch are fresh and sealed correctly to give you the best quality. Amafil's tapioca starch makes a great addition to paleo diets since the starch derives from the natural cassava root.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 7.0 x 2.5 inches