Paneton D’onofrio Traditional Fruit Cake- Gourmet Peruvian Panettone Dessert Bread- 31.7 Oz/ 1.98 lB (898 Grams)- Peruvian Food Product
- A GRAND PERUVIAN TRADITION: For those who didn’t know this, Paneton Dessert Bread (also known as Panettone) was first made in Milan, Italy around Christmas time. First enjoyed around the 1500’s, this mouth-watering Traditional Fruit Cake was brought to Peru by the Genovese, and Peruvians were instantly hooked with the spongy texture of Paneton. To keep the tradition alive, nowadays the end of the year means Panettone season is beginning.
- HOW TO ENJOY PANETON: Paneton has a soft yet firm texture, and it’s slightly sweet taste makes this Peruvian Dessert Bread the perfect ending of any filling lunch or dinner. Serve it after a juicy Thanksgiving turkey, a nice glazed ham in Christmas or a steamy stew on New Year’s Eve. Traditionally, Paneton D’onofrio is best served along with a bubbly glass of champagne, but you can also serve it to guests with coffee or tea.
- WHAT MAKES PANETON D’ONOFRIO THE BEST: You can easily find thousands of desserts all over the world, but none of them as elegant and exquisite as Paneton Fruit Cake. Made with only the best baking ingredients and following the original recipe, this Traditional Dessert Bread sponges up impressively and never loses its buttery and grainy texture.
- INGREDIENTS: The fluffiness of this Paneton D’onofrio Traditional Fruit Cake can only be achieved with the highest quality flour, which is only highlighted by a delicious assortment of dried and candied fruit like raisins, oranges and papaya.
- If you’re looking for something special to end a hearty dinner on the most important holidays of the year, Paneton D’onofrio will be the best choice in your table. Serve the classic Gourmet Peruvian Panettone Dessert Bread on holidays like Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Your guests will be thrilled and ready to eat the whole pack!
Details: Some traditions are so important they transcend borders, languages and cultures, and the perfect example of this is Paneton. Just a bite of this delicious, fluffy fruit cake and you won’t be surprised as to why Peruvians are the second country that consumes the highest quantities of Paneton D’onofrio, just behind its native Italy. In this family size Gourmet Traditional Panettone Dessert Bread you’ll find only the best ingredients such as raisins and all types of candied fruit (orange, papaya, etc). Perfect to enjoy during the holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s, this fancy Fruit Cake is the perfect dessert to enjoy along a steamy cup of coffee, hot chocolate or even to accompany with a glass of champagne. If you have little kids at home, Panettone Dessert Bread can be the perfect dinner or snack at any moment of the year! Give your kids a slice of spongy Fruit Cake along with a glass of cold milk or maybe a cup of hot chocolate to get warm. This Paneton D’onofrio Traditional Fruit Cake contains: Wheat flour, sugar, raisins, milkfat, candied fruits (papaya, orange peel, sugar, citric acid, potassium sorbate [preservatives], yellow nº 5, blue nº 1, red nº 40), egg yolks, palm oil, preservatives (ethyl alcohol, calcium propionate, citric acid, sorbic acid), and less than 1% of glucose syrup, emulsifiers (soy lecithin, monoglycerides, datem), wheat gluten, nonfat milk, salt, natural and artificial flavor, yeast, annatto and turmeric color, ferrous fumarate, thiamine monohydrate, riboflavin, niacinamide, folate.
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.2 inches