- SWEETCORN MIX WITHIN YOUR REACH – P.A.N’s Sweetcorn Mix is a unique corn-based mix with excellent taste and quality, with a delicious aroma, used to prepare traditional recipes in a practical and simple way
- EASY TO PREPARE – Our sweet corn meal is pre-cooked, meaning your delicious meals will take less time to be ready! Add water, milk and oil to our pre-cooked mix to prepare cachapas, a traditional Venezuelan dish. It can be cooked on a cast iron pan, griddle. Keep in a clean, dry place
- GET READY FOR CREATIVE AND TRADITIONAL MEALS – Perfect for many corn-based latino recipes while keeping its unique flavor: arepas de choclo, corn flatbread, sweetcorn bread, sweet buns, sweetcorn croquettes, stuffed rolls and more!
- 100% GLUTEN FREE – Gluten Free, without preservatives, artificial colors or flavorings. Ingredients: pre-cooked yellow corn, cane sugar, powdered cellulose, corn bran, salt, soy lecithin and enriched with Niacin, Iron, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Oat Fiber and Folic Acid. Please, refer to full list of ingredients below
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. – Manufactured with the highest standards of quality for grocery products by International Grains and Cereals LLC under the license of Alimentos Polar
Details: Make original and tasty Latin-American and Caribbean food in your kitchen with PAN Sweetcorn Mix. It simplifies the preparation of corn-based food while preserving its delicious flavor. The P.A.N. Sweetcorn Mix is made with tender sweetcorn, giving you the perfect mix for your corn recipes. Prepare cachapas or arepas de choclo, corn flatbread, sweetcorn bread, sweet buns, sweetcorn croquettes, stuffed rolls and much more. How to prepare Cachapas – 1 cup P.A.N. Sweet Corn Mix – 1 ¼ cups water – ¼ cup milk – 1 teaspoon vegetable oil – Shortening or vegetable oil to grease the pan PREPARATION 1. Pour water, milk and oil into a bowl. Slowly add P.A.N. Sweet Corn Mix and stir until homogeneous. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes. 2. Pour a portion of the batter with a ladle on a greased hot pan or griddle and spread it to make 5-6 inch wide discs. 3. Cook for 3 minutes on each side until golden brown. 4. Side with butter and fresh white cheese, or any other filling of your choice. Ingredients include pre-cooked yellow corn meal, powdered cellulose, cane sugar, corn bran, salt, soy lecithin, riboflavin and folic acid. It may contain traces of soy. Keep in a clean, dry place. 100% Gluten Free, without preservatives, artificial colors or flavorings. About us The product was intended to bear a name that represented all that an arepa meant, which is that it was to be the "Venezuelan bread" or "pan" in Spanish. It was thus that it came be called P.A.N., acronym for Productos Alimenticios Nacionales. On December 10, 1960 P.A.N. was launched and achieved great success, from a complete satisfaction of the Venezuelan consumer. Today, P.A.N. is found in more than 60 countries, bringing the delicious flavor of corn to consumers in an easy and practical way to prepare their favorite corn based recipes.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.0 x 2.2 inches