MAYORGA COFFEE SWISS WATER DECAFFEINATED CAFÉ CUBANO ROAST, 2lb Bag, the World's Smoothest Organic Coffee, Specialty-Grade, Non-GMO, Kosher, Direct Trade, 100% Whole Arabica Beans
- MAYORGA ORGANICS DECAF CAFÉ CUBANO ROAST is a dark roast blend Mayorga has perfected, with hints of vanilla and sweet, syrupy smokiness, with a smooth, and bold finish with low acidity.
- SWISS WATER PROCESS DECAFFEINATED method ensures that there are no chemicals used in processing our Café Cubano Roast.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED from quality-inspected, certified organic small farmers and cooperatives throughout Latin America. USDA Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Direct Trade.
- SLOW-ROASTING PROCESS using our signature Latin, slow-roasting small batch process, we are able to give our Decaf Café Cubano Roast a distinct flavor. Our coffees are high-quality, Specialty Grade, 100% Arabica, Shade-Grown.
- TRY MAYORGA RISK-FREE. Buy now, knowing that your purchase comes with a money back guarantee, if you don’t love our coffee, send us a message through Amazon, and we will refund your order, no questions asked.
Details: Our decaf coffees are decaffeinated with a 100% chemical free process called Swiss Water. This process uses pure water to gently remove caffeine, as opposed to washing it out with chemicals, like other processes. Café Cubano is Mayorga's signature blend, offering utmost quality, flavor and value. Mayorga Organics was founded 20 years ago on the premise that we can be the conduit to give consumers delicious coffee at a great price while giving farmers access to the market to create better income for them. Each of our origin coffees is beautifully distinct. While we proudly showcase that distinctiveness, we recognize that pairing some origins creates special flavor profiles and a wonderfully balanced cup. As a child, Martin Mayorga spent time at cigar factories with his father, interacting with Cuban cigar makers who had fled Castro's government in the 1960's. He recalled the men playing dominos, talking about their plight upon leaving their home country, and drinking a distinctly dark, syrupy coffee. Later in his childhood, Martin was able to appreciate first hand this rich coffee while spending time with his father and Cuban immigrants who moved to Miami. Our Café Cubano is an homage to the culture and distinct flavor that Martin still appreciates to this day and that brings back memories of his father and others who fled their governments to find freedom in the United States. We hope you enjoy!
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 6.1 x 4.2 inches