- Sampler contains 3-32oz Maseca flour packs /01 Blue / 01 Amarilla / 01 Antojitos
- A fine corn masa flour ideal for making masa for tortillas, tlacoyos, quesadillas and a great variety of Mexican dishes.
- Preparation Instructions Masa: Combine 2 cups of MASECA cornflour with 1 1/2 cups of water. Mix thoroughly for 2 minutes until you form a soft dough. If the dough feels dry, add teaspoons of water (one by one)
- Gluten Free
- Kosher - Pareve - CRC - 94
- No Preservatives Added Food
- No Cholesterol or Trans Fat Corn
Details: A delicious corn masa flour made from selected blue corn. It shares the same excellent reputation for quality and authenticity as the traditional Maseca Instant corn masa flour. The tortillas made with Maseca Instant corn masa flour have a beautiful blue color and an enjoyable aroma that will bring to your table the true flavors of the authentic and traditional dishes from Central Mexico. Tortillas: Divide dough into 16 equal balls of approximately 1 ounce each. Cover with a damp cloth to keep the dough soft and moist. Line a tortilla press with 2 sheets of thick plastic wrap. Place each ball between the two sheets of plastic and press until each tortilla measures 5 inches in diameter—heat skillet or griddle on medium-high heat. Carefully peel off the tortilla from the plastic wrap. Cook each tortilla for 30 seconds on each side, turning the tortilla 3 times. Cover tortillas with a cloth napkin to keep them soft and warm. Makes 16 tortillas.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 10.0 x 8.0 inches