Brand: MAMA TERE
- IDEAL FOR PREPARING SWEET DESSERTS AND SOUPS | Pozole white corn is an essential ingredient throughout Latin America Ecuador, Venezuela, Colombia, Bolivia, Mexico, Brazil, the Dominican Republic and Costa Rica. It is generally found in soups such as menudo and pozole, Arroz con Leche, etc. One of the most consumed grains in the world, Hominy White Corn is perfect for preparing delicious arepas, bread dough or desserts.
- PERFECT WITH THE DIET | No added sugar, vegan and kosher. White hominy corn is a food with no fat, no saturated fat, 0 g of trans fat, no cholesterol and no sodium.
- FAST COOKING | White Hominy Corn is a must-have ingredient in homemade soups, stews, salads, and countless Latin recipes.
- HOUSE TRADITION: If it's Mama Tere... IT'S good! | Unforgettable flavor.
- PACK of 2: 14-OUNCE BAGS | To enjoy the exquisite Mama Tere products... Tradition and Quality. Mejora el apetito, es útil para los síntomas de debilidad.
Part Number: 1
Details: White color, characteristic flavor and smell of white corn, non-acidic, texture: semi-coarse split. There are variations of this comforting dessert in many Latin countries: mazamorra (peto) in Colombia/Venezuela, canjica in Brazil, chaca or maiz caquiado in the Dominican Republic, tujuré/tojorí in Bolivia, chicheme in Costa Rica
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.9 x 2.2 inches