La Serenísima - Dulce de Leche with Aguila Chocolate - Special Recipe (300 g / 10.5 oz)
- Handmade in Argentina by La Serenísima
- Spread based on dulce de leche and cocoa, chocolate flavor and gluten-free. It is a new variety of the best dulce de leche that is combined with the richest chocolate, and brings you an ideal option for sweet recipes and to let yourself be tempted.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Without T.A.C.C - 10.5 oz I 300 G, ideal for sweet recipes
- ITEM FORM: 1 plastic jar, hermetically sealed
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just email us and we'll make it right.
Details: DULCE DE LECHE Also known as dulce de cajeta or manjar, is a traditional Latin American sweet caramel-like paste, which corresponds to a caramelized variant of milk. Its consumption extends to all the countries of Latin America, to France (where it is called confiture de lait) and to those places with minorities of these nationalities, such as Spain or the United States. This product receives different names depending on the country in which it is consumed and also presents some regional varieties. It is widely used in desserts such as alfajores, cuchuflíes, wafers, pancakes, pancakes, waffles, ice creams, cakes or cakes.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 4.2 x 3.7 inches