Brand: AN OLIVE OIL TRADITION PRODUCT OF CHILE SINCE 1980 HUASCO EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- ALL ABOUT THE FLAVOR: Our Huasco extra virgin olive oil is a wonderful addition to any dish. It has a medium fruit aroma, with subtle undertones of tomato, and artichoke, bringing out the natural olive oil flavor
- UNIQUE REGION: Our olive oil is made with olives produced in the fertile valleys of the north territory of Chile. This region is known for the unique olive oil taste, ensured by the natural irrigation of the land with pure water from the Andes Mountains
- CENTRIFUGATION PROCESS: The Chilean cold press olive oil is extracted by expert olive oil makers, using a modern centrifugation process that helps to preserve the natural organoleptic characteristics of the fruit. Our extra-virgin olive oil is unique, preserving the natural taste of the region’s olives
- MANY BENEFITS: This high quality extra virgin olive oil is rich in vitamins A, E, D, and K. It’s a great source of essential fatty acids that can help maintain the proper functioning of your body and allow you to enjoy delicious meals
- PERFECT FOR EVERY MEAL: Add our Huasco extra virgin olive oil to your favorite soup, veggies, salad, meat, cheese, or bread to enjoy the strong olive oil taste and get your daily vitamin intake
Details: We always put your health and happiness first. To allow you to enjoy a new gourmet experience, we have brought to you the Huasco extra virgin olive oil, an all-natural ingredient that makes any meal absolutely delicious. Made with olive oils from the north valleys of Chile, this unique olive oil has a strong and frutity taste that goes well with soup, bread, salads, and many other dishes. Why is this product for you? Our extra virgin olive oil is made using modern centrifugation process that helps to keep the flavors and nutrients intact. Each drop of this extra virgin olive oil is rich in vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids that support the proper functioning of your body. Some of the amazing features of this product: Cold press extra virgin olive oil; Made with olives from the north valleys of Chile; Quantity: 33.8 fl oz (1000 ml); Rich and fruity taste; Packed with vitamins and nutrients; Rich in essential fatty acids; Unique tomato, and artichoke undertones; Ideal for soup, bread, veggies, meat, and salads; Made using modern centrifugation systems; Comes in a glass bottle that helps to block UV rays that could diminish freshness. Add a drop of the Huasco olive oil and enjoy the rich, bold taste!
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 5.4 x 4.1 inches