Café Britt® - Costa Rican Tres Rios Valdivia Coffee (12 oz.) (3-Pack) - Whole Bean, Arabica Coffee, Kosher, Gluten Free, 100% Gourmet & Medium Light Roast
Brand: Cafe Britt
- SINGLE-ORIGIN COFFEE FROM TRES RÍOS - Medium roasted with an aroma of honey-nut, as well as flavors of plum, allspice, and orange citrus; Tres Ríos is known as the “Bordeaux of Costa Rica” due to its size and quality
- In- Country Roaster - Our coffee is picked, roasted, and packed in Costa Rica - Every gourmet coffee we offer goes directly from the farm to our in-house roaster and then it's delivered fresh to your home.
- Carbon Neutrality - Café Britt has been certified carbon neutral since 2013, and we continue to work to reduce our emissions.
- Delivered Fresh to You- Premium whole bean coffee packaged in our triple-layer bag to lock in freshness.
- Quality Guaranteed - 100% Arabica Coffee. Certified kosher and gluten free; high-mountain grown, Strictly Hard Bean coffee.
Details: Backed by two centuries of experience and harvested in an ideal volcanic environment, the Tres Ríos coffee region is considered one of the world’s finest, producing limited quantities of some of the most prized coffees available. Here, the tradition of growing, sun drying, and milling exceptional beans has been passed down from father to son for generations. Café Britt’s single origin Tres Ríos coffee is presented in a medium roast that allows its natural properties to shine. The bright, well-balanced cup perfectly captures this Costa Rican region’s unique qualities. About Café Britt Founded in Costa Rica in 1985, Café Britt was one of the world’s first gourmet coffee roasters located in a coffee-producing country. Our decades of experience, strong ties with producers, and obsession with quality allow us to source the region’s finest beans. Every gourmet coffee we offer goes directly from the farm to our in-house roaster. With Café Britt, experience the freshness that only coffee roasted in its country of origin can offer.
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 8.5 x 4.5 inches