Café Britt® - Costa Rican Montecielo, Coffee From Tarrazu (12 oz.) (3-Pack) - Ground, Arabica Coffee, Kosher, Gluten Free, 100% Gourmet & Medium Dark Roast
Brand: Cafe Britt
- SINGLE-ORIGIN COFFEE FROM TARRAZÚ – Medium roast highlights the chocolaty flavor and hints of grapefruit of coffee from Tarrazú, one of the world’s best growing regions
- In- Country Roaster - Our coffee is picked, roasted, and packed in Costa Rica - Every gourmet coffee we offer goes directly from the farm to our in-house roaster and then it's delivered fresh to your home.
- Carbon Neutrality - Café Britt has been certified carbon neutral since 2013, and we continue to work to reduce our emissions.
- Delivered Fresh to You- Premium ground coffee packaged in our triple-layer bag to lock in freshness.
- Quality Guaranteed - 100% Arabica Coffee. Certified kosher and gluten free; high-mountain grown, Strictly Hard Bean coffee.
Details: This single-origin coffee comes from cooperatives in Tarrazú, perhaps Costa Rica’s most famous coffee region. In this mountainous area, called the Birthplace of Costa Rican coffee, pioneers started family farms in the first half of the last century. The climate and terrain produce an abundant, uniform harvest that makes it a favorite with coffee growers and buyers. Expertly roasted, Café Britt Tarrazú is a full-bodied cup with luscious woody aromas and marked acidity. The medium roast allows the flavors produced by Tarrazú region’s rich soils to truly stand out. About Café Britt Founded in Costa Rica in 1985, Café Britt was one of the world’s first gourmet coffee roasters located in a coffee-producing country. Our decades of experience, strong ties with producers, and obsession with quality allow us to source the region’s finest beans. Every gourmet coffee we offer goes directly from the farm to our in-house roaster. With Café Britt, experience the freshness that only coffee roasted in its country of origin can offer.
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 8.5 x 4.5 inches