Café Britt® - Costa Rican Decaffeinated Coffee (2 Lbs.) (2-Pack) (4 Lbs Total) - Whole Bean, Arabica Coffee, Kosher, Gluten Free, 100% Gourmet & Dark Roast
Brand: Cafe Britt
- DECAFFEINATED COFFEE FROM COSTA RICA – This dark roast coffee is decaffeinated with a natural European water-based process, resulting in a balanced coffee with notes of honey and clove and the unique aroma of seeds and dry leaves
- OVER 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE - Founded in 1985, Café Britt is Costa Rica’s premier gourmet coffee company
- 100% COSTA RICAN ARABICA - A blend of the finest gourmet coffee beans from Costa Rica's Central and Western Valley growing regions
- THIRD-PARTY CERTIFIED - Certified kosher and gluten free; high-mountain grown, Strictly Hard Bean decaffeinated coffee
- GUARANTEED FRESHNESS - Premium whole roasted coffee beans packaged in our triple-layer aluminum bag to lock in freshness
Details: "Café Britt Decaffeinated preserves the flavor of gourmet coffee by using high-quality beans and a natural, water-based process. We start by expertly selecting coffee that will hold up well to decaffeination, with a special house blend that mixes harder, acidic beans and denser, full-bodied beans from two of Costa Rica’s most iconic regions. Next, we infuse the beans with water vapor to remove caffeine and then rinse them in the same water to restore any lost flavor. In order to bring out the true coffee flavor of the beans, we dark roast them, resulting in a balanced cup that is both complex and aromatic. Café Britt Decaffeinated—all the flavor without the caffeine. About Café Britt Founded in Costa Rica in 1985, Café Britt was one of the world’s first gourmet coffee roasters located in a coffee-producing country. Our decades of experience, strong ties with producers, and obsession with quality allow us to source the region’s finest beans. Every gourmet coffee we offer goes directly from the farm to our in-house roaster. With Café Britt, experience the freshness that only coffee roasted in its country of origin can offer."