Café Britt® - Costa Rican Dark Roast Coffee (12 oz.) (3-Pack) - Ground, Arabica Coffee, Kosher, Gluten Free, 100% Gourmet & Dark Roast
Brand: Cafe Britt
- Classic Dark Roast - With notes of dried fruits and fig, this chocolaty dark roast from Costa Rica's Central and Western Valley is Café Britt's most popular blend.
- In- Country Roaster - Our coffee is picked, roasted, and packed in Costa Rica - Every gourmet coffee we offer goes directly from the farm to our in-house roaster and then it's delivered fresh to your home.
- Carbon Neutrality - Café Britt has been certified carbon neutral since 2013, and we continue to work to reduce our emissions.
- Delivered Fresh to You- Premium ground coffee packaged in our triple-layer bag to lock in freshness.
- Quality Guaranteed - 100% Arabica Coffee. Certified kosher and gluten free; high-mountain grown, Strictly Hard Bean coffee.
Details: The beans for this classic Café Britt blend come from fertile volcanic soils, where a combination of climate and soil produce the world’s best coffees. By expertly blending sweeter, more acidic beans with denser, full-bodied beans, our Master Cupper has crafted a perfectly balanced cup. Dark roasted to bring out the tantalizing aroma of chocolate and dried fruit, its complexity and fruity flavor notes make for a delicious cup with a rich profile. Our darkest regular roast, Café Britt’s Dark Roast is the flavor of Costa Rica. About Café Britt Founded in Costa Rica in 1985, Café Britt was one of the world’s first gourmet coffee roasters located in a coffee-producing country. Our decades of experience, strong ties with producers, and obsession with quality allow us to source the region’s finest beans. Every gourmet coffee we offer goes directly from the farm to our in-house roaster. With Café Britt, experience the freshness that only coffee roasted in its country of origin can offer.
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 8.5 x 4.5 inches