Alonso Olive Oil Alonso Extra Virgin Olive Oil , Chilean, Coratina, Cold Extracted 2021 Harvest, NYIOOC Gold Medal 2021, Max .2 acidity Family Farm, Chile 5L (169 FL OZ)
Brand: Alonso Olive Oil
- PRODUCT OF CHILE- Alonso is a family farm in the O’Higgins region of central Chile. The family has its roots in Spain and decided to bring the taste of home to this new world. The added benefit being that all the machinery and techniques are in accordance with the latest in the process of making EVOO. for example, from when the olives are harvested until they reach the mill is done in within 90 minutes, which is exceptionally quicker than most 'old world' EVOO's.
- HARVEST 2021-.Made in the southern hemisphere, in what would be the spring season of the Northern hemisphere. Experience the excellence of the Mediterranean from a whole new world with its own unique flavor profiles. An unfiltered EVOO with an acidity level of less than .2, ensures the chemical quality, while numerous awards ensures the taste is there to match.
- AWARD WINNING-Gold Medal at the NYIOOC 2021 competition, held each year in New York. The Coratina has won many international awards over the years, proving to not just be a great oil, but an oil that is of consistent quality
- ROBUST OIL- The Coratina is well known as a more robust and fruity oil. Alonso's coratina fits that profile quite well with a Strong, green, fruity aroma of apple, grass and herbs.
- GREAT VALUE- Save money, by getting top quality, award winning olive oil at a great price. Stored in a food grade dark Plastic bottle, this evoo will taste as good as those fancy glass bottles...for a fraction of the price. Excellent for the home cook, who uses quality olive oil in their cooking to enhance the flavor off the food, and to fill the house with an unmistakable aroma, of good quality evoo
- Flavor name: Green fruit with notes of apple, grass
Details: From The Producer: Situated in the picturesque O’Higgins region of central Chile, we own 1,500 acres planted with a variety of different olive trees. Our mission is to ensure the optimal delivery from tree to table of our complex extra virgin olive oils for your enjoyment. The process of oil Alonso begins from the search of a land in Chile with the suitable climatic conditions for the cultivation of the Olive tree. Once these lands are found, the varieties that best suit the climate and type of soil are chosen. This is why our field has more than seven varieties to produce oils of the highest quality and for the most demanding palates. In the production process we are concerned to deliver to our Almazara the fruits with the best characteristics so that they begin the process of transformation to oil. Once the olives have been introduced to our olive mill, they go through a process of cleaning, grinding, churning and centrifuging, avoiding the contact of paste with oxygen as much as possible, in order to obtain oils with intense flavors and aromas. These processes are carried out by experts with vast experience and cutting-edge machinery that makes us the most modern olive oil production plant in South America.
Package Dimensions: 13.5 x 12.5 x 7.5 inches