- A Peruvian classic! Huancaina sauce is a traditional dipping sauce or condiment. Often served with potatoes or fried cassava (yucca).
- Three (3), 400gram Extra large re-sealable "FAMILY" size package
- Made of Ají Amarillo (yellow Hot Pepper) and Cheese.
- 3 packages of 400g (14 oz.) Each.
- Made in Perú, Be aware Expiration Date is stamped in Spanish Format, dd/mm/yy
Part Number: 1
Details: Salsa Huancaina is a traditional Peruvian dipping sauce usually served with potatoes or yucca (fried cassava). Huancaina sauce ( or cream) is also an important ingredient in the classic Peruvian dish, Papas a la Huancaína. Imported from Peru. 450 grams/15.7 oz Expiration date is stamped in Spanish format dd/mm/yy
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.4 x 2.2 inches