- Chocolate flavored cookies for chocolate lovers.
- Chococake Recipe: Ingredients 750 grams (3 packs of 250g) of Chocolinas* 400 grams of Dulce de Leche 400 grams of Cream Cheese 500 ml milk 150 grams of cream 1 bar of milk chocolate (300 grams)
- Directions 1: Mix the Cream Cheese with the dulce de leche until well blended Step 2: Pour milk in a bowl and prepare a rectangular (preferable) glass or ceramic dish for cake Step 3: Soak cookies in milk (usually takes around 20-30 seconds each), sticking each one directly next to the other in rows covering the surface of the dish .
- Step 4: After the first layer of cookies is placed in the dish, spread a thick layer of dulce de leche/Cream cheese mixture over the layer of cookies.
- Continue this layering (alternating between cookies and dulce de leche/Cheese cream mixture) until running out of cookies or reaching the top of the dish. Place cake in freezer for at least 1 hour. Enjoy!
Details: You can prepare many different recipes with these wonderful cookies. Just use your imagination and combine them with dulce de leche, cream cheese and many other ingredients. Try them and you'll love them!
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 7.9 x 3.4 inches